I’ve never done the 5am wake up call to rush to buy during a sale. I’m not a fan, and I don’t support most brands that do it in part because I don’t react to the ads that lead up to it. I’ve worked in advertising and I know what these greedy evil fast fashion people want. Sry Walmart. I do, however buy from ethical and sustainable businesses! And because these quality items sometimes can cost a little more, I do part take in their sales. That is IF (a big IF) I need to definitely buy it. If I don’t then mama gets to keep her money and her minimal closet very minimal still. I invite you to check them out and if you must buy, buy conscious, support small business and support their sustainable practices.
Here are some labels to look for on your brands:
Here are a few great brands to check out:
• 30%-60% sitewide discount
• 20% OFF with this link
• Incredibly soft and comfortable clothes that are not made at the cost of the environment or the workers.
• GOTS certified (aka 100% organic cotton)
• 40% off with code BETTERFRIDAY
• Their mission is to empower people to rise above poverty. They promote a sustainable business model that helps the livelihoods of the garment workers.
•Get $10 off $50
• Fair trade practices that reinvests in the workers with health, meal and transportation benefits.
• Organic cotton that is GOTS certified for the cleanest materials for your kids.
• Read more about organic cotton treatments vs. conventional here
• 30% Off Black Friday Sale ALL WEEKEND! Use Coupon HOLIDAY30.
Get FREE SHIPPING When You Spend $50+
• 15% Off with this link
• Aluminum free deodorant with natural ingredients such as: activated charcoal, vitamin E, coconut oil and essential oils all good and non-toxic for your body.
• Storewide 25%-65% Off, through Monday Nov 27th
• House hold items that are eco-friendly as they are compostable and reduce the use of plastic in your kitchen.
• Organic and sustainable agricultural practices that protect your family from harmful materials and pesticides.