The holidays are near and if you’re trying to declutter this might be a good chance to do so. Not only you can make some extra money but you’d be recycling and repurposing items that would otherwise be bought new without the need. Save the environment the trouble 🙂 you know?
How it works:
- Sign-up here to save your spot (limited space!)
- Please arrive 30 mins before event time to setup
- What to bring? It’s a garage sale, so bring garage sale related items that you’re itching to get rid of.
- Bring some change in cash for transactions
- Bring clean items for a better sale!
- Feel free to use tags or signs to show prices.
*Cost of selling spaces is $15 per space which goes to support the Buzzy Kids non profit fund.
Items recommended: kids clothing, parenting books, children’s books, toys in good (safe) condition, women clothing, art supplies, clean cooking items, music instruments, home decor and other home goods in good condition and the like.
Note for buying parents:
Come find great items at this garage sale for you and your family. We all know how fast the kids grow and how quickly they go through clothes, toys, book etc. These (and many more!) second-hand items will save you some money, no doubt!