Not many baby and kid-oriented stores in Miami focus on the importance of well designed items, nor the impact that these might have on a community. I had yet to see it until I found this beautiful store based here. Enter: Luna Lunera and my 5 Mom’s Picks.
Local moms Graziella and Ana Maria have started a dream shop here in Miami, and it’s not just any shop. It’s a delicately curated shop of hand made items from very talented artist. These hand crafted are carefully design to bring a sense of design and value to your kids. Not only do they support hand made artistry but also your kids imagination and sensory development.
1. Wooden Mobile: Add a touch of modern to any nursery with it’s neutral and natural color.
2. Fanny and Alexander Wooden Camera: Let the imagination flow and enjoy clicking through it!
3. Leather Loafer Moccs: Handmade comfort in a neutral timeless design.
4. Grey Animal Pattern Satchel: This british-inspired satchel is a minimal and classic way to carry your faves.
5. Fish One Piece Swimsuit: Swim in a one-of-a-kind suit with features that will make splashing the water much more fun.